Complete these mandatory courses as they deal with your immediate safety and that of your family, colleagues and other stakeholders. Learn how to safeguard the reputation of the United Nations organizations, and become aware of the rules, rights and obligations of UN personnel including UN Volunteers. These courses will set you off on a good path.
Completion of the mandatory courses is a prerequisite to the commencement of service.
- As a UN Volunteer, you are required to complete these courses prior to the start of your volunteer assignment.
- See infographic guide on completing the mandatory courses.
- As a candidate, you are strongly encouraged to complete these courses upon registration on UVP.
- Save certificate of completion for your record and spot check.
- And update completion information to your UVP profile under "Qualifications >> Other Qualifications".
BSAFE is the new online security awareness training. It is mandatory for ALL UN personnel: staff, interns, consultants. It is highly recommended for dependants.
|PREVENTION OF SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE OF THE LOCAL POPULATION (PSEA)||
The Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) e-learning course is mandatory for all UN personnel including UN volunteers. Complete it before you start your assignment to:
|PREVENTION OF HARASSMENT, SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND ABUSE OF AUTHORITY||
This mandatory course, United to Respect: Preventing sexual harassment and other prohibited conduct for all personnel, aims to ensure that all UN personnel including UN Volunteers: