LIST OF COURSES
COURSERA for UN Volunteers
Join Coursera to learn online, build skills and earn valuable credentials from top universities.
Free for eligible serving UN Volunteers!
Coursera provides access to thousands of courses taught by renowned universities across a wide variety of subjects. Through the UNV Coursera Programme, you will be able to obtain many of these university certificates for free!
Course topics cover a breadth of information such as project management, leadership, communication, information technology, communication, and more. Courses are ongoing; eligible serving UN Volunteers may register for only one course at a time. Upon successful completion, you may register for a second course by submitting relevant course details via the UNV e-Campus contact form.
- Only eligible serving UN Volunteers may apply for access.
- Ensure that you have completed the mandatory UN and core UNV courses and uploaded certificates / information to your profile on VMAM.
- To sign up, complete the Coursera registration survey.
- You will be enrolled and will receive an email invitation with your login credentials directly from Coursera.
- New registrations are processed on the 1st and 15th of every month, so it may be a few days before you receive your invitation.
While all Coursera courses are available for our volunteers, you may only register for one at a time. You can access these either via the UNV Curriculum, or browse the catalogue of courses available on the main platform. If your preferred course is missing, submit your request with complete course name via the UNV e-Campus contact form (Subject: UN Volunteer Learning - Coursera) and you will be notified once the course is added to the volunteer portal.
Earn certificates from top universities
Courses are created and taught by leading global universities. Certificates, complete with university brand, are available as a tangible record of your progress, and are currently among the most popular credentials on LinkedIn.
Mobile learning, even with limited data
You can use the Coursera app to download videos and learn on the go without using your data plan.
Help desk Support
Please contact Coursera Client Support at email@example.com for technical or programme-related issues.