LinkedIn Learning May Challenge: Mindset Matters
Dear UN Volunteer,
As a serving UN Volunteer you have access to a range of learning programmes, including LinkedIn Learning. For details on eligibility and registration, kindly check the respective page here on e-Campus.
We’re excited to launch LinkedIn Learning’s May Challenge, kicking off May 11th, focusing on the power of positive thinking and how to foster a growth mindset.
Challenge yourself to participate every day – it takes ~5 minutes or less. To stay on track, try keeping a journal or print the calendar and initial each day when you’ve completed it.
Follow these steps to participate:
- Print or save the attached calendar
- Complete each day’s short LiL learning (~5 mins or less)
- Initial each day’s box once you’ve watched the daily video
- Share your biggest takeaway here
How do I access LinkedIn Learning for UN Volunteers?
- To request access, go to your “My Page” on VMAM.
- Select “LinkedIn Learning access” from the dropdown menu on “Action” tab and click on “Perform”.
- You will be enrolled and receive an email notification directly from LinkedIn Learning. To activate your account, click the “Activate LinkedIn Learning” button. ***Please check your spam folder in case the automated message gets detected as spam***
UNV Capacity Development Team